Sorali Therapy Liss
Developed from powerful actives that smooth, restore, nourish and moisturize hair fiber. It is enriched with antioxidant actives, macadamia and D-Panthenol, which together prevent hair aging, provide high emollience and sealing of the hair. Elaborated for rebellious, ethnic, thick, and curly hair, this new Sorali Therapy Liss technology leaves hair with a natural smooth appearance.
Its composition is rich in natural actives which helps to replenish water, eliminating porosity and dryness, making hair soft and silky for much longer. It acts on the realignment of the hair fiber, smoothing even the most resistant hair like the afro. Free of formaldehyde or other preservatives, Therapy Liss offers a quick, practical and effective application.
Lactobionic acid, lactic acid, and Bio Restore.
Lactobionic and lactic acid
Derived from lactose, they have the ability to retain water in the strands, keeping them hydrated.
Antioxidant, repairing and pH regulator.
Contains bacteriostatic agents, which stop bacteria growth, keeping hair healthy.
Bio-restore nutritive complex based on plant extracts that conditions promote shine, suppleness, and helps in protein replenishment.
How to use:
- With clean and dry hair, divide into four parts;
- Apply the Therapy Liss Reconstructing Masque in thin strands, from root to tip;
- Pause 60 minutes for resistant hair and 40 minutes for fine and weakened ones;
- Remove the excess with a brief rinse or with the aid of a fine comb;
- Dry the hair completely without brushing;
- Use the board at a temperature of 230ºC (from 10 to 12 times each strand);
- For fragile hair, it’s recommended to use the board at a temperature of 180º to 220ºC;
- After finishing the process, the professional can choose to wash the hair.